Over the past fourteen years over 4,000 people representing over 250 individual institutions from the Midwest, across the country, and around the world have attended this conference. Recognizing that deployment issues, support concerns, teaching strategies, learning styles, best practices, etc. are common among the varied CMS/LMS platforms, this conference invites all faculty, system administrators, Web developers, instructional designers, librarians, students, and user support staff from institutions that are deploying and/or currently using any Web-based tools, applications, or programs, in their teaching and learning.
- Share ideas and learn more about what other institutions are doing
- Discuss best practices and shared learning issues
- Choose from over sixty different sessions in multiple tracks
- Participate in pre-conference workshops and hands-on training sessions (optional)
- Participate in the Birds-of-a Feather round table discussions
- Meet with sponsoring vendors and development partners onsite
- Take some time to unwind and socialize at the conference reception